Latest News and Views
- Effects of classical music and preferred music on mental health: an interview with Dr. Miranda Yeoh
- Should clinical trials be covered by insurance?
- Editor-in-Chief of Electronic Physician Journal Speeches on the “Evaluation of the Quality of Scientific Journals” and “Publication Ethics” in Shahr-e-Kord (Iran) on November 10, 2015
- Significant Increase in Clinical Trials published by Electronic Physician Plus Sample Clinical Trial Article
- New Developments in Electronic Physician: Now Using All Cross-Ref Services
- Editor In-Chief of Electronic Physician will speech on the topic of "Journal Hijacking", Dubai, United Arab Emirates, August 2015
- How to write a case report
- Recommended structure and template for original articles submitted to the Journal Electronic Physician and other medical and health-related journals
- Statistics of “Submission to Acceptance” and “Acceptance to Publication” of articles in Electronic Physician Journal
- "Electronic Physician" has been approved for Abstracting and Indexing in CINAHL
How to publish in Electronic Physician and other peer reviewed journals
A large percentage of the manuscripts that are submitted to academic journals for publication are rejected because the manuscripts are poorly written. This column (Road to Academic Excellence) presents some of the well written papers of Electronic physician. Some of the articles in this column are educational article on scientific writing; and others are great samples of articles in format of "Original Articles", "Systematic Reviews", "Meta Analyses", "Case Reports", "letter to-Editors", and other common types of scientific papers.
Featured articles of the "Road to Academic Excellence"
(Click on the title of each article to access the abstract and full-text PDF):
Description: This paper provides a new and step by step approach for writing a good structured abstract for original articles.
Description: This is a great sample of "Meta Analysis". Meta Analyses are among our preferred review articles and have a good chance of publishing in this journal. We recommend our authors preparing their Meta Analyses using a similar approach.
Description: This is a great sample of "Systematic Review Article". Systematic Reviews are among our preferred review articles and have a good chance of publishing in this journal. We recommend our authors preparing their Systematic Reviews using a similar structure.
Description: This is a great sample of "Original article presenting a new product, a software here". Original articles that present the methodology of creating new products and software are among our preferred articles and have a good chance of publishing in this journal.
Description: This is a great sample of "Case Report Article", especially the approach used by author for organizing different parts of this article. We recommend our authors preparing their case reports using a similar approach.
Description: This is an educational article on the publication ideas of case reports. The author categorized the case report articles into four main types. If your case fits in each of the four categories, then you should go for writing a case report article from your case study research. This article was written specifically for medical case reports, but the ideas that are presented in the article are applicable to case studies in other fields of science, such as psychology, educational science, and social science.
Description: This paper focuses on some standard procedures for writing the three most common types of academic papers, i.e., traditional review articles, original articles, and case reports. Read more.
Description: We believe this article is an exemplary sample of a special type of scientific articles: Autoethnography. Hence we believe that the method the authors followed in organizing and presenting the article is commendable, thus recommended for other qualitative approach researchers in preparing and subsequently penning down their autoethnography.
Submit your educational articles to the column "Road to Academic Excellence":
Educational articles on different aspects of Scientific writing, Research methodology, Research design, Publication ethics, Research ethics, and ideas on converting research to publication are welcomed. Please click here to submit manuscript.